Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kirara89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Hey guys,

I'm not really sure where to post this question so I shall post it here. Hopefully some bros can give some advice.

I have choinged quite a bit, everytime with as much caution as I can..and so far there has not yet been any issue.

Last CNY eve (30 Jan), went l24 to get one for myself..everything I felt was as usual, no BJ and I entered her wearing a cap and finished with one that was not broken.

But since yesterday I developed some viral symptoms similar to HIV like feeling tired for no reason (have been trying to get 7 hours of uninterrupted rest since the weekend started..but still tired), diarrhoea (which stopped recently) , a slight not-so-serious headache..making me not be able to focus at work..and some body aches and an ulcer.

I hope you guys can shed some light on whether there is a possibility of developing the symptoms so soon? Thinking back on the act last CNY, the WL lubricated herself before giving me HJ and helping me put on the CD, would that be a cause for concern?

I also understand that I can't get any concrete evidence before the window period.. I suppose I'm just looking for some support..and maybe some answers.

Thank you in advance for reading this long text.