View Single Post
Old 19-03-2007, 12:25 PM
durapacz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Talking Re: Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez View Post
Dear all bros,

I discovered that Imageshack has blocked all Hotlinks for the beautiful images that we've been uploading.

I have also discovered a way around it. Some might already have known. But this message is for those whom I still see image links being blocked. Please see below :

1. After uploading the images to Imageshack, we get the option to choose which links to use.

2. Usually, we go to the last link @ the bottom of the page and choose the "Direct Link to Image" (IMAGESHACK BLOCKED THIS OPTION FOR SB FORUM)

3. We should from now on use the second last link @ the bottom of the page which spells "Show image to friends"

4. I have done a test and you may all view my test thread to confirm.

I hope this information is useful and thank you all for being so patient with me.

Can any Moderators or Administrators please lock this message on pin-up for the benefit of all bros here. Thanks a million.
How could I paste photos directly on the pages on this forum because I don't like links. I asked a bro but still unable to do it. I've lots of interesting images to share. Pls tell me step by step as to how to do it. Thx!