View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Hello folks.

I know this is just gonna be another request for information.

I'm going over to Batam next week for business, usually only go for day trip, this time managed to go for 3 days.

Just wanna get some advise on what to look out for, I know there's already a shit ton of information, but there's just too much that it's rather overwhelming, also some seems a bit old.

I am going to be staying near to Nagoya Hill area, specifically to Grands I hotel. Wondering where can I go to find action? Let's just say money is not an issue.

Sorry if i'm begging. Just wanna ask for some advise.
Bro,

Batam, being one of the better place for mongering in the region, offers many options for you to get your ceweks using via:-
1) Booking joints such as Happy8, Sri Kandy, MM, Bunga, ..., etc
2) Massage & Spas offering massage with specials such as Frame, Octopuss, Delta, King, ..., etc
3) KTVs and bars in Nagoya Entertainment District (NED)
like No Name Pub, Barfly, Pacific Discotheque, F1 Club, ..., etc
4) Social media like WeChat, MiChat, Tantan, OKCupid, Tinder, Tagged, DIA,..., etc
5) Freelancers hanging around night clubs, shopping centres, restaurants, ...., etc.

As you are a man of means, I am sure that you will face the least hurdle in your endeavour. Do use the bellboys/hotel staff or taxi drivers to help if you are out of your wits.