View Single Post
Old 25-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of
Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ

paiseh... back to continue

The FJ experience was good... she really like ramming..... but since she din allow much frenching... I took Duke's pointer..... ram ram ram.... and when can see... she high then STOP.....she exclaimed.... why stop when I was so enjoying.... I said ...but u no french me mah..... she still insist nope.... then I ram ram then STOP again bo bian lah... she gave up... did give me a bit of frenching.... damn SHIOK.... I am in COMMAND kekekeke

Really, words cant explain the FJ process but I must say I am very the pleased on the FJ, BBBJ. U got to try it to noe what I meant though different people may have different chemistry hor so dun flame me if u din get what I felt... Me not her OKT so I am now providing a factual and truthful recollection of my experience machiam UNDER OATH kekeke

Phew... after FJ... I also can feel a sense of satisfaction on her part... she told me that if she should get married... she definitely want a meaty guy so that when he bonk her vigorously, her pelvic will not be blue black or pain afterwards.... bro hang37...... go put on some weight!!! kekekeke

Name : Xiao Na
Looks : GND with no make up but I think in later years she will hv nu ren wei 6.9/10
Boobs : A+
Frenching : not much for me
Painting : nope
BBBJ & Balls engulfing skills : Hardworking and long 7/10
AJ : din request.... cos heard AJ with CD machiam very funny
FJ : dun noe how to rate but I like it.... my type - VIGOROUS, HARD, DEEP (no worries no headache during bonking for her)

RTF : definitely......she on student pass but she hinted that she doesnt like Sillypore much and may choose to go back during CNY next year and never return... unless some bros can make her change her mind

btw.... she will be starting school next week and I think she will be available only after 2pm.... pls check with her...

After bonking, send her back ..... she asked my car windows to be winded down... saying she always feel very stuffy inside cars and buses and I was driving again really slow.....i..e 44km/hr and it really puzzles me when during bonking I was like a maglev train going at 444km/hr.....

Conclusion.... her pussy can take speed & vibration while ... her heard cannot.