View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future
Re: Hi. I am Nihcol. Nice to meet you. Be nice k. 😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I'm curious. If you don't like guys don't want friends don't want nothing from on here then why are you even here? Attention seeking with your declarations in the hopes that guys will try even harder to get lucky with you and be "the one"?

Do you also know that openly sharing uncensored face pictures of anyone on here for the sake of shaming them is against the rules of the forum? Why nobody has reported you yet I have no idea. Naming and shaming is specifically forbidden on here. I don't know what makes you think you get the right to do so yourself.

Seriously no idea with what your attitude problem on here is about. But hey, the world is full of assholes anyway. if you want to post then post. If nothing better to say or share then STFU and delete/hide thread.

Seriously leh. Fucking drama AP Queen.

Ciao...
Good points to raise, up ten green apples