Thread: Latest BC Info?
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest BC Info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Bump this for any updates.

After a long long hiatus, will return to KL and will visit BC.

I hear the Viet girls there upped their prices, some asking 1500 MYR overnight, and only go down to 500-600 near closing time after 2am.

Any updated info appreciated.
Wow 1,500 MYR, I dunno Viet pussy is made of GOLD I can overnight a dek sideline plus all the expenses for for dinning, drink, movies etc. still have balance. GFE feel some more with stereo sound during 'exercise'.

Just been there recently. Ask 4 girls, ST still around 500 while 1 wanna MYR 600 (I must say the prettiest of the 4). My pattern is always TCSS a bit first before asking, not the type go ask how much, ok let's go and fuck. The time when I am there is round 2130 to 2230. To me 600 MYR go and fly kite as I am not willing to pay more than market rate even if you are chio. Nothing to do with stingy just that I am not willing to. Finally the one I 'book' is one that will go for a drink and TCSS before going back hotel.