View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Gentle Reminder

Recently quite a bit of people asked me if it is worth the trip to play at Chaozhou or Qingyuan area, I run a quick check and found that quite a lot of Danshui Mummy and Associates actually had sales target over those areas, my personal opinion is that those places are not for catered for overseas guests from Singapore and Malaysia, safety is a well known issue over there and if anything happened who is going to help you?

It is not wrong if you have old friends there who you wanted to render your support, but for me there is really no strong reason to bring groups of friends there to risk at KTV over the ulu-ness, the prices are not a lot cheaper where the transportation options are limited with risk of personal safety.

Latest KTV status
Shenzhen - Business as usual
Huizhou City- Business as usual
Huizhou Boluo- Business as usual
Danshui - Still No No !
Changping - Viewing in real person and choosing from Photo Album.
Guangzhou - Business as usual
Zhuhai - Business as usual

Welcome to all brothers who come to Guangdong Province for fun, please look for us for your bookings, we will make sure you get good price with proper arrangements.

温馨提示

最近很多人问我值不值得去潮州或者清远地方玩,我查了一下,原来淡水很多妈咪和业务跑去那边,我只是温馨提 醒一下你们,那些地方不适合我们新马人去开心放松的,除了治安很差以外,如果是发生了什么事情,谁会来帮忙 到你?
有些时候特地跑去那么远地方支持老朋友的场是没错,但是带着一班朋友去冒险去那么ulu地方玩ktv,三思 而后行,毕竟价位不便宜而且交通不方便然后又不是很安全。。

最近更新各地KTV状况
深圳正常
惠州市区正常
惠州博罗正常
淡水不可以
常平看真人和提前照片选
广州正常
珠海正常
*欢迎有来广东KTV开心的兄弟们联系找我们安排,价格实惠,安排妥当