View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Re: chinese chicks in batam

Quote:
Originally posted by francis Tan
Thanks for the advice bro,to be honest I haven't met a cewek there that is comparable to GL $ 150 cat,I would seriously like to try but I also don mind paying a bit more
In Batam, the few ceweks that are comparable in looks or better (in their exotic Indonesian (mixed blood type way) are rare and they get snapped up permanently much faster than you can say "jack robinson".

I met one recently and she is a free-lancer and from Medan of mixed parentage. She's highly popular and like busy every night! Spolit bad by the patronage she gets. I stay away because she's too money-faced due to her gambling habits!

You need to go to Jakarta to get that kind of quality readily available and be prepared to pay of course. The majority of quality for Batam is catering to the price-conscious Singapore crowd. If you are new to Jakarta, just know that it can be cheaper than Batam with ladies going for 200k RP
and be as expensive as 20 juta for the really high class actress type. The poor are poor and the rich can be real big spenders!

Does it make sense?

The greater fun is in finding the "part-timers" on the make or some nice lady working in Batam that can be your regular "loving bed mate" which Geylang will not provide because they are strictly the short -time tricks you pay for.
And may you not be so silly as to love one of those because that will be the beginning of financial and other related turmoils of this hobby of yours!