View Single Post
Old 27-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
bro, can see you are laojiao there hor?hehehe, i will be down at yangon next week for couple of days, will stay at parkroyal, by the way i heard our handphone cant be use, then how huh?headache, wat about internet connection. so far i know myanmar ladies really CMI lei, really headache, any good ideas recently, i also didnt want to go during election period, but wat to do, have to earn money lei.//.////hope hear from u soon
Bro..me not laojiao there la..have to travel there on business everymonth.

Handphone cannot use for sure, just get a prepaid card (USD20). Get it from Parkroyal counter. They can assist. Another advice, if u book single occupancy, u have to pay USD10 girl fee to the hotel when u tapao back. My recommendation is to book double occupancy. Same costs and get 2 breakfast. Silly parkroyal system.

Internet connection sucks. For free internet, stay in Parkroyal orchid club floor. Its more expensive if stay in regular floors and pay internet surcharge.

Myanmar ladies also got pretty ones.. Usually I prefer JJ girls. Maybe because usually I am drunk.. hahahaha.. Music club at basement parkroyal is not bad, u just have to search high and low as the place is rather dark.

Please bring own condom. condoms in Myanmar either damm small or damm thick...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks