Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
im staying at maxi ... tat why dolphin is quite near. how about you recommend a few nice place for makan? tarma is the way for now .... after which i will go for other kinda fun ... maybe jio those salon ladies. so when will you be bringing me to chiong balai? btw where do u usually stay ?
Dolphin quite far lah bro. Been ages since the last time I patronize them. Is it still opp paragon? If it is, then quite far fm Maxi....@ 5-mins walk. Why dont u try Long beach which is juz left of Maxi when u exit fm it. Stone throw away only. But sometimes I prefer rest 688 juz opp Gabion. Depending on my mood. Or u can even try the one juz opp R Sayang. I like bright environment. Unlike when u walk along the streets heading towards Dolphin i.e. if ur w/o mobile...

Frankly I dont like to chio cos I am a last min person due to my nature of work. I dont like to disappoint kakies. Sekali after chio than cmi...really really paiseh man. Since their opening, I had been a regular of Maxi. But past 1 yr, decided to change. Getting sick of their bfast. Standard deteriorate leow. So, nowadays I stay at R Sayang. After a serious talk with the mgmt, now their bfast improves. Only thing there isnt any lift yet. But tats secondary...