Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2009, 01:26 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Lol! All seafoood taste more or lest the same lah. Be it dolphin, long beach or silver. Its the pricing tat matter cos I am a budget cheongster. But wiko side abit diff...got steamboat menu...more varieties. Same goes for bfast. Some prefer to go take bak kut teh outside...so hotel bfast are inmaterial to them. R Sayang, quite an old hotel compare to Maxi. But not as rundown as Gabion or Paragon. And their standard room @$25 (dsct price) is big. Tats wat I like most. Ya, the noise can be quite unbearable at Maxi ktv. Tats oso one of the reasons I change hotels. Maybe u could try their new wing lor. Far away from the KTV. Expensive for me. Dont tink I can afford it though...

Hmmm....looks like some bros chio u oreidi. Do post fr on ur return ya.

I guess I have to make a trip with you fast if not all the things will increase and don't seem to come down.....!