Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Hi all Bros,

Have been trying to do research since this is the first time gog Osaka. Tobita Shinchi looks promising but wanna check since there is no toilet, how the girls wash up after serving customer?

Am I right to say, the girl will not be bathing for the whole day since open from 10am to 12am?

Have also read the health services, would love to try too haha

Hope experience Bros can guide me (PM also can) as a first timer so that I will not waste this one & only lifetime trip :P
I was in Osaka a couple of weeks ago and Tobita Shinchi was totally worth it. Some of the girls there looked like AKB48 and one even looked like Irene from the K-pop group Red Velvet. The 2 girls I hired (20 and 22 yrs old respectively) were not only very chio, but also had bodies to die for (teenager bodies). The rooms are clean and the futons are laid out with towels (like Geylang). There is zero foreplay (I don't think customers get to lick them) and BJs are capped and for short duration only, so despite not showering I didn't feel dirty. They will stay in the room and chat with you until the full time is up (bell will ring). I booked 45 mins each time. Yes, they will provide some GFE if you can speak some basic Japanese. The location is easy to find and within 10 mins walk from the subway. After live firing, you can walk to nearby Shinsekai to have a meal and go up Tsutenkaku tower to view the city from high up. IMO, the quality of the girls in Tobita Shinchi alone was already worth half my visit to Osaka.

Health services was a bit of a hit-and-miss depending on your luck. The photos are heavily touched up. I ended up with a bak chai on one of my visits although the photo showed a slim girl. The other girl which I hired was recommended by the shop staff and she was quite a gem (pretty and good service). This is the place to go if you just want a place to relax and be treated like a king, and don't need a bonk. Some of the girls offer CIM and most will offer shumata.

If I only have 1 shot, i would choose Tobita Shinchi for the simple fact that you get to bonk a cute as heaven Japanese SYT.