Thread: KL Info
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 0
deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!
KL - General report

I was in KL for a very brief business trip last week. Was horny (as usual), didn't have much time to explore and so made a beeline for Beach Club Bar as I have heard about this place on the web.

It is not as sleazy as some have reported. Fair mix of tourists but a heavy representation of single men obviously out for a quick meet.

Many Filipinas and Vietnamese girls were to be found, and I chanced on an unusually attractive Vietnamese and quickly made my move (I would say within 10 minutes of my being there, before finishing my first drink). She was dressed in unusually formal manner (especially for this part of the World).

Took her back to my hotel (it was a 5-star one, no issues at all in KL with bringing ladies back upstairs, even in a top hotel apparently) and had a splendid time with her.

She explained the reason for her "formal" attire was that she had been warned by bar management to not dress so obviously (as in skimpy) or else she would be kicked out, never to be allowed back. It appears that this establishment manages its image very strictly.

Cost was MYR 500 for short stay (expensive, I know but I was short on time, long on horny and she was worth it).

Apologies for the brevity of this post, will attempt to be more detailed next time!