View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

A recent MR for Song Song

This lady will definitely be a hit. Today, she just started work and already packed to the brim. She does not answer messages frequently, so you have to be patient when booking her.

First impressions: Communication wise I booked early morning, as I forsee a busy day ahead for her. Reply was quick and simple. Instructions to her place was simple and straight forward. Very shy lady. But extremely pretty. Not for boob lovers. Small size and softspoken. Quite similar to the pics so you get what you see. Definitely up there with Ai La and Donna, at least top 5 most pretty ML I met.

Massage/Sensual: If you read up about tantric lingam massage, her strokes are similar. Her hand movements are slow, meant to give immense pleasure. I really enjoyed her tantric massage because it is very different to the normal massage you experience. Just close your eyes and enjoy the strokes to your privates and the waves of sensual sent to your brain!! She will lay beside you, hug you and HJ you off to heaven, very similar to Donna. I didnt try anything else like rubbing, licking of nips, kissing as I wanted to go with the flow and see what she provides or comfortable with. But I believe If you are looking for some hardcore BJ or playability then forget about it, SS is not for you.

Attitude: Green, willing to please. Very shy lady. But from her strokes I dont believe she is new in this line. Like I said before, she is very softspoken and have a very light and classy voice. She carries herself well and although there is a tinge of shyness, she is pretty confident and I admire ladies like her.

Cleanliness: For now, everything is clean, new as today start work. Room is clean and shared. Shower is not ensuite.

RTM: Yes, definitely! Finally a lady that gets me excited about the next appointment. A GEM in the making and I forsee good business for her.