View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Looks: 8/10. Looks good but not a syt

Boobs: Nice B. All natural and soft. Small areola with protruding nips... nice to suck. Can look at them whole day kind.

Body: 9/10 Nicely shape with no tummy fat. Smooth, tender and soft.

Massage: 8/10 acceptable

Sensual/HJ: 9/10

GFE: 9/10

Visited her yesterday after reading all the hype about her. Resemblance to her pics is there but not close. No longer a syt. Her body is good - nice to caress.
The back sensual was the usual ticklish finger play with good catbath. The real action was after she asked me to flip over. She kneeled at my side while taking my shaft in her mouth. The sight of her breasts dangling and lightly swaying was mesmerising. She allowed my fingers to roam to her below. Squeezed some gel on my fingers and encouraged me to rub her while she worked on my brother. No poking though. Overall was a heavenly experience. I requested for 30mins extension just to have her beside me while I continue to molest her whole body. Not for those who likes C cups and above. But hers are nicely shaped with small raisin.

RTM: Yes but not so soon. Want to go back to bei-bei, hebe and also to try the new song-song first... $$ seem to be depleting really quick lately.