View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kapoo SYTs in BKK - top favourites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I used to frequent this place called Studio at Town in Town. Repeat customer cz my regular gave me *ahem* extra services. Did a FR then so the dirty details are there

Stopped going there cz it was so far away from Sukhumvit where I usually stay. Anyway, it can be found with Google Maps
Haha I remember this place too. It was thb2300 paid over counter for full nude+hj when I visited. After entering the room, I saw this notice written in thai paste below the mirror beside the massage bed.. was thinking maybe it says no smoking in the room. then Sushi went out to get water for me. I secretly open out her little massage kit bag and found a box of cap.. a instant hard on!

After Sushi return, we shower and she cat bath my back. Flipping me over, she teased me licking my inner thighs while covering my brother with towel. I started fingering her and she didn’t resist till she’s dripping wet. she’s so turn on that she begin eating my lollipop. am in cloud 9, having such service from a 19yo syt. without thinking further, I rub her wet lips with my tools and penetrated her. after much sex, she asked if I needed condom which I whispered “in your mouth” and she nodded.

after the session then I got to know the notice below the mirror is “please do not have sex in room”....555.

prices went up over the years. shop name changed and it’s thb2600 to start. extra are negotiable direct with gals. for fj, expect to top up at aleast another tbh1500 and more.