Old 09-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Pattaya

Golok was many years ago, for leisure when I was working in Trenganu, went a few times. Tg pinang , Bali and Batam also, and saya dagajab malayu, so give up and come to LOS, been in & out of Hatyai & Pattaya more than 15 years, heard many stories about Singaporeans & Malaysians got into fight or argument with the thai and got shot dead in Hatyai.

Advice from Veteran to me : not to argue or quarel with tutuk, bell boy, and don't hit thai lady, and sleep with someone's mistress or wife. I have adhere to these golden rules and fortunate enough to live until today without a bruise.

There were cases that guys got into unhappy argument with bell boy and the bell boy took revenge by hiding some ectasy pill in his room and called the police, was caught and paid heavily for more than 100k, can u imagine what if he put heroine, you will be hang. Thai chuay thai, always remember we are outsiders, police won't believe in what we say, because they require cases like this to help supplement their income.

I am here not to boost that I know everything, after so many years I am still learning as new things pop up once a while, I am here to share what I know and what I think is important to everybody. You may know everything about Thailand, you may have read everything about how to cheong, but if you don't know how to play the rules and stick in your head like tortise when needed, you may not see the sun another day. Good Luck!