Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobobobo18 View Post
I had the hj before the wet massage. She did continue to massage around the groin region during the wet massage but I was quite spent after the hj. Somehow, i get this feeling that if I could get it up again she might just help me out a second round, ha!
TBH... the first time i went there, was so aroused during the massage hj that i came ... then after went we proceed into the shower area, she continue to gave me hj for at least 20mins... thought i cld come again but sadly no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobobobo18 View Post
I've only been to Delta at Pluit, which didn't have a pool or sauna if i recall correctly. It's in a mall so not a lot of floor space for them to do anything fancy. No wet massage either. Food and beverages are available, the latter which you have to pay, same as with Delta Bali. I would probably check out their website to confirm if a branch is a standalone complex, higher chance that it might contain more facilities. There are many options besides Delta in Jakarta. You can do a quick google search, or check out the Jakarta thread
if i'm not mistaken, the only delta in jakarta with facilities shld be the one at grand wijaya. but yes you're right, there's much more jakarta have to offer.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================