View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP / Find threads For Countries & Cities / Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Wow - so many China threads!

Suggest:
Psychology of Dongguan, which is a new thread and not offering much by way of new information, and the ChangAn one - another city within Dongguan city (and which has also basically "died" of late), to be merged into the "Events in CP thread."

Merge Danshui into the Huizhou thread as DS is just another city within HZ.

Split up Macau from Zhuhai - two totally different places/mongering scene, and include Tanzhou into the new Zhuhai thread as its basically part of the Zhuhai mongering scene - even if it is actually in ZhongShan.

THUMBS UP for your great work HH88!!

SEAJ
now you knew how confusing and difficult to find the threads if you dun know how to navigate this forum...

I cannot merge Changan thread into Events in CP 2 thread...means that FeiGohGoh loses TS status...

so split up Macau and Zhuhai...means start new thread for Zhuhai or Macau and keep the existing as the other city...

anyone has any other suggestions...

by the way...plenty of work just to go thru all these threads...merging and closing threads...took me almost whole weekend...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post