Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried long nv recently.
Location not very convenient. Quite a far distance from mrt. Unit shared with another ml. She and her Fren also not very careful about customer privacy. The toilet is two toilet but the door is shared so end up i could see into the other toilet when she just open the door to her own toilet. This is a downside.

However her skills more than made up for it. She is tall and big boned. Not fat but just bigger in size. She has also a decently big papaya good for bf and grabbing.
She is not a time watcher and takes her time on the sensual part. Very good licking and sucking. Totally love the licking of the balls and she really spend time to lick your didi and balls. One interesting thing she did was that after I shoot le she went to toilet and had a mouthful of warm water and came back to suck me again. Like wtf already shoot liao and sibei weak then suck me again 😂😂😂 hahaha.
Even offered me ear cleaning which I declined and she did some back cracking for me. Definitely worth the effort to visit
Hey bro, which stable to find this long nv? Keep seeing her name but no link. She seems quite good. Thanks