Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cfk962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Name: Janie, 23 yo, uni student
Face: 10/10 PRETTY even without make up, no fake eyelash, no eye colour lens.
Body: Petite, slightly voluptuous at the thigh butt, everything else is curvy.
Boobs: Saggy boobs, she wears push up bra that makes her very appealing
GFE: Not there yet as she's still inexperience. In her defense, it was very late and last minute booking (literally <1h before). She does try her best to please you, which is good for me.
BBBJ: Excellent tongue teasing and deep throat
DATY: She don't do
FJ: 10/10... she loves cowboy riding
DFK: Good kisser
Moan: Very silent moan with a little heavy breathing
Damage: RM2400/2
WIR: YES

FIrstly, thanks to SNN for organising at such a last minute booking. I wasn't sure if Janie would be able to make it in less than an hour, but she did. She arrived in short jeans, sneaker shoe, and singlet that made her boobs and curves standout..

You can tell she's a little inexperience in GFE when she tries to break the ice (she told me it's only been 1 month since she entered SNN)... but she is one ferocious tiger when it comes to sex, and she's got some real skills with FJ and BJ... her moaning and facial cue were all at the right tune... she gives you feedback when to slowdown and how deep you should go, making the whole experience pretty awesome.

If you like firm boobs, then Janie may disappoint. But do give her a try as she is a very pretty and delicate girl. I would have dated her if our age isn't far apart.