View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

continued...

11.15pm - i shower with my syt, she has such young and firm breasts (32b) with tiny light brown perky nipples, what a body..... smooth, spotless, light tan look and shapely round firm butt.... my dickie 'marikita' and salute her body.... she has traces of fine pubic hair just on her venus mount and a cunt that is pinkish, intact and so small (i had a hard time putting my index finger into).... like those we would see on 'lolita' websites for 'paedophiles' like me.... hehe.

I wash her well, clean her insides with shower cream... she squirms, eyes rolling back enjoying the way my hand is touching, feeling, exploring and preparing her, i start to french kiss her and she response by sucking my tongue passionately..... i take her hand and place it on my rock hard cock.... she responses with stroking movements, running up and down my shaft and playing with my balls, i gently place my hand on her head and with the slightest of pressure guide her down towards my cock,.... she is on her knees now, i guide her mouth towards my throbbing and she places her lips over it and planting gentle kisses, she rolls her tongue over my cock head.... wow, that feels really good,.... then takes my cock cm by cm slowly into her mouth.... looking down and seeing my cock disappear into her mouth is one hot sight..... she deep throats my entire 5 3/4inches with a thick girth. She sucks me gently,... not violently like most FLs..... definitely more like GF. I had to stop her otherwise i would shoot my entire load into her mouth....

We dried up and wrapped ouselves in towels... i carried her (she is about 5' and maybe weight 40kg), got out of the toilet, headed for and placed her gently on the bed,... peeled off and took away her towel..... ran my hands over her face.... down her neck and placed each hand on each breast.... started to play with her nipples... could see that she was enjoying it,... i leaned over to kiss her.... she shot her tongue deep inside my mouth and we were french kissing like newly weds... hehehe

I kissed down her neck, kissed, sucked and nibbled on each nipple which perked up, then licked, kissed and sucked her cleanly plucked armpit.... she erupted and let out a little scream.... 'oh abang.... oh'. I guessed she has never been passionately licked, kissed and sucked in her armpit before.... i worked my way down and spread open the legs.... greeted by a pussy that was dripping wet leaving a small pool on the bedsheet.... (regret that i did not take picture so that Samster Bros can appreciate and maybe celebrate with PCC).... her pussy just looked incredibly virgin like.... my cock was aching and although i wanted to put it in, i told myself 'not yet'.... lets enjoy this virgin pussy more.... i spread her pussy lips revealing pink fresh flesh.... it was too inviting.... i lunged forward, placed my mouth over her pussy to taste her nectar (she smelled good and tasted fabulous)..... she let out yet another whisper 'oh abang.... abang'.... i spread her pussy lip with my tongue... licked her in up and down movements, then left to right movements.... i could feel her body tightening up... her thighs gripping the side of my head,.... i now moved my tongue upwards in search of her clitoris.... the tip of my tongue found it, just a tiny little spec of clitoris no bigger than a grain of the finest sand... it was hard and full of life..... as i played with it with the tip of my tongue... she grabbed my hair, pressed my head hard against her pussy and let 'ado abang.... jagan stop abang jagan stop..... bagoooooooooooossssssss'..... she seemed to squirt when cumming coz my face was covered with her juices and the small pool was now twice the size..... i continued to slurp her up...... then in what seem like a knee jerk action.... i got up.... my throbbing and rock hard cock was positioned about 1 cm from her tight little pussy.... i peeled open her pussy and allowed my cock to auto pilot towards her opening..... although she was wet.... it was not easy to put my huge cock head into her... cm by cm i pushed and watched it go in.... 'yes abang.... yes' she cried out.... finally, i was half way into her.... i pulled it out all the way and lowly pushed just my cockhead into her again.... i pulled it out, leaned over to place my mouth over hers... frenched kissed her and without any further warning.... shaft my rock hard cock IN and DEEP.... her body trembled with spasms, she sucked hard on my tongue.... her finger nails dugged into my back and i started to pound her hard and deep.... she let out a series of screams and her body reverberated.... she was obviously enjoying each thrust of my rock hard cock

I was pumping and pounding her like it was my last fuck (old man like me can have heart attack anytime.. hehehe).... she was just so small and so fucking tight... it has been a long time since i last fucked anything so young and fresh..... i carried her up easy with my cock still deep inside her and moved her towards the low armchair,..... placed her down on it and fucked her hard with her legs pointing up high towards heaven...i pulled out my cock, pulled her out of the armchair, turned her around, guided her to place her knees on the cushion with hands holding the top of the armchair.... i was now looking at her small firm backside, tiny arshole, dripping wet pussy.... with one hand over each cheek of her backside.... i spread them apart revealing her wonderfull pussy from the rear,... leaned over to kiss, lick and suck on her pussy and also kissed, licked and sucked her tiny virgin arshole.... she responded with gyrating movements.... i positioned my cock and ramped it in and started to doggie her deeeeepppp, hard and fast.... she was pushing back and meeting my force with her backward movement and about 15 hard thrusts later.... she screamed out again 'abang, abang abangggggggggg'..... one of her hand raised and basically groping towards my head.... she wanted me to kiss the nape of her neck and earlopes.... i could feel my balls on fire and the my load about to explode... i said... "sayang, i'm cumming".... she responded 'yes abang...' and just as i was about to cum.... i pulled it out..... moved to the side of the armchair.... and said 'sayang eesup'... her hand reached out for my cock, she pulled it towards her open mouth and sucked hard on my dick making sure that not one drop of my cum was wasted..... and boy was it a full load coz i have not had sex for the past 2 weeks liao.... it just felt so good.... and its been ages having a syt CIM me...

10 mins later (time was 12.20am).... with me still panting and literally in pain (cock head painful coz she was so tight) , i asked her.... 'baby, u bertol umoh barapah?" (baby, whats is your true age?)..... she replied 'limablas bang' (15 years old darling)......

to be continued...

Cheerz
asiancigar

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 28-10-2006 at 01:25 PM.