Old 04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Series of sex stories...

Just wanna share my collection of stories to all bro,s here...read n enjoy it...

You never really know about friends. We’d known Jack and Julie for three years and though we saw a lot of them we’d never gone anywhere with them. Their kids went to the same camp that ours did and one evening they suggested that we join them for a week on a cruise to the Virgin Islands on their 75’ sailboat. We didn’t take the invitation seriously, but Jack phoned Bill the next week and extended the invitation again. We were a little nervous. We’ve done a fair bit of sailing over the years, but a week on board with two other couples could either be a lot of fun or a disaster. We don’t take many vacations a year, since we both own small businesses and our vacation time was precious.

My husband is a pretty conservative guy. We’ve been married for ten years and though we both like sex it certainly isn’t the strongest thing in our marriage. I mean we still do it at least once a week, and we miss it if one of us is out of town, but after ten years its not exactly urgent.As time’s gone by we suffer from the usual role reversal; he wanted sex more in the early years of our marriage and I wanted it more now, but I had a good supply of battery operated friends and as I said, it wasn’t that big a deal.

*** Sex is like money; only too much is enough ***