Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She needs to fuck

We have been apart for 2 months +....

Ang Mo (model looks, ..) girl says she is going crazy, emotional, abdomen in pain and not in general good health because she needs to fuck and I am not there. She is very young and talks about her hormones. She "demands" i go and travel to her and fuck her.

I caught her "cheating" ...before.

she asks "why she cannot fuck" -- it is too long a time. I said if she does it, I will find another (ang mo} girl and fuck.

i am actually an old Chinese guy, but when we fuck, we can do actually do it for hours so her drive is high. And if we are together, it is daily and potentially multiple times a day. Actually too much for me, imagine after each orgasm, i have to be erect again to give her another fuck. I like to tease her by touching her in special places and kissing her and the rule is no fucking.

So what is reasonable? can she go and fuck ?... she says using her hands does not work and she does not have a vibrator. she has a long line of men contacts in her Instagram ...and that is only Instagram

what can we do? video ...

Anyway, both is us have tried to break this up almost every week, but it is so difficult to break. i have read about other brothers ... this situation is not enviable