Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 12

6.35pm

Currently, Kristy had driven herself into a dead end.

If Kristy was to back out and wear a bra or head out with me, Mandy would goad even further. As such, Kristy could only go on with the flow.

Daryl put the bag he had been carrying on Mandy's desk and took out a bottle of Cordon Bleu.

Kristy looked at it and took out her phone

My phone buzzed and I saw her whatsapp message.

"She can't hold her liqour. pls help me to get her drunk"

I returned the device back to my pocket and Kristy turned to the couple.

Kristy: hey babe since we won't be going out, can we join you for a drink?

Mandy: sure... it's boring to drink on our own and we won't be able to finish it....

Daryl had also brought some mixers along and poured us each a cup.

There were some ice in the mini-fridge and the couple sat on Mandy's bed while Kristy and I sat on her bed as we began to drink.

6.40pm

Kristy: how about some games to liven up?...

We all agreed and pushed the 2 beds together before commencing on the finger games.

6.50pm

Everyone drank about an equal amount and Mandy stopped the game.

Mandy: how about something more exciting?

Kristy: like what?

Mandy: strip poker!

My erection in my berms had subsided but the thoughts of seeing Mandy and Kristy naked suddenly brought a contraction to my groin area.

Kristy: siao!... no way....

Mandy: haha.... just joking... how about Truth or dare?

Kristy: don't want lah....

Mandy: wait... listen first....

She told us the rules and there was more chances to drink than to answer to a question or do a dare.

This meant that there would be a higher chance of getting Mandy drunk since Kristy and I would be working together.

Mandy also put together some conditions for the game to end. If anyone has answered 5 questions, the game end. If anyone completed 2 dares, the game end. If someone was completely drunk, the game end.

Kristy: what if someone leaves the game halfway?

Mandy made us all made the ugliest face we could and took our photos before sending it to everyone in the room.

Mandy: if anyone leaves the game half way, you will need to finish a cup "neat" and we will also share your photo in your social media account....

Kristy: ok.... let's do it....

7.00pm

We had not expected that Mandy would use a mobile app which would randomly choose 2 person: the master and the slave, instead of the traditional way of spinning a bottle or pencil.

As such, due to the app, the intended team work between Kristy and I became rather insignificant since the selection was now random and we will not be able to manipulate it.

However, it was too late to back out now.

The master would be the one to give the questions or dare while the slave will answer or do the dare.

The game started and for the 1st round, we all were made to drink.

To kick start the game, in the next round, it was compulsory for everyone to choose to answer a question. Mandy was the master and Kristy was slave.

Mandy: how many times have you been fucked in the behind before?

Kristy: babe! what kind of question is that?!

Mandy: hehe... it's within the game rules....

Kristy: fine.... 3 times....

I had not tried to do it to her from behind before and so I did not know that she had done it before.

Mandy: haha.... I knew you had done it before!

Kristy: yes but I hated it!.... hate it!....

They banter a little and the game continued.

As the slave will need to make a choice of either drink, question or dare first before the announcement of who the master was, all of us chose drinking because if the master was not our partner, we will suffer the consequences.

7.15pm

Kristy was unlucky and was drinking a lot more than Mandy.

She was getting rather tipsy.

Of course she could just get herself completely drunk and lose the game but she had no intention of doing it.

The next round, she chose a question and the master was me.

Me: have you had sex in the HDB staircase before?....

We had done it not too long ago and she answered happily.

Kristy: yes... I did....

7.20pm

A few rolls of the mobile app later, it was Kristy as the slave again but she could not choose a question since she had done it twice consecutively. The only way was to choose a dare or drink.

Perhaps she was confident that I was going to be her master or perhaps she was too tipsy already and chose to do a dare.

This was the first dare in the room and unfortunately when it was announce that Mandy was the master, Kristy cursed her luck.

Kristy: shit.... no... no.... I'll drink....

Mandy: too late babe.... you've made a choice and need to adhere to the rules....

They continued to bargain for a bit and eventually Kristy grouchily agreed after giving some exclusions to Mandy. The exclusions that Kristy had given was omitting almost everything naughty.

Mandy: oei. you excluded almost everything. tsk. what's the fun in the game then?

Kristy pouted at her friend.

Kristy: ok.... tell me what is it first and I'll decide if it is fine.

Mandy: I want to kiss your neck for 1 minute.

Kristy: har?!.... haha..... are you les?..... hahaha.....

Mandy: I'm not but you've excluded everything else.... tell me, what else I can ask you to do?

Kristy: hehe.... nothing...

Mandy: so I'm going to do this.

Kristy frowned for a moment and looked at me.

Kristy: baby, take time.... 1 minute....

I nodded.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.