View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ceez from Teeruk Lover 13th Dec 2018 7pm

Managed to book an RTF session with my fav FL this season.
Don't need to score or talk about her skills alr la, so many bros already verify over and over the view when she cowgirl you really power.

Just additional points from my experience, when you paint her clit the way she likes it, her reaction is damn ego boosting, body arch, both hands grab bedsheets then play with her own boobs, her legs squeeze my head machiam like WWE headlock.

Learnt my lesson from the other time, paint her until she wet wet no need KY, damn awesome bonk. (I really really hate KY, spoils my experience when it gets over my hands or hers)

GFE with her today was damn high as well, maybe thanks to getting her LINE the first time and chatting with her abit. Teased her with video of her dancing (from her LINE), ask her to show me live, but she shy and hide her face under the blanket. OMG like back to teenage years bed-talk with GF.

Definitely will try to RTF again before she goes back, perhaps even overnight.

Oh yes, I asked her about that bro that say she black face him, turns out he finger her so hard she say it hurts but he don't care and continued. Bro even if you cut nails alr doesn't mean can do it rough leh, don't end up the girl get bruised then cannot work because pussy hurts.

P.S. I chit chat with her with the help of google translate and found out she worked in Korea, Japan, Taiwan before, no wonder her riding skills so pro.

Last edited by batman18; 14-12-2018 at 12:38 PM.