Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sampathmalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ17 View Post
Being a chongster in this house, i feel the standard of the girls are dropping. Gones are the days where 666 is the devil of geylang. My recent FRs of the girls:
G10 - Moh (average face, average service, nothing impressive)
G22 - Kim (nice bbbj, average face. Dont know still around anot)
G21 - Namfong (good service but ugly belly due to giving birth. real turn off)
G4 - Som (average face, average service, big boned. Nothing special)
G17 - Yo (worst. First session bbbj, second/third visit downgraded to BJ. Blacklisted)
G19 - A (one of the bangable in the house. same as Yo, i was downgraded from BBBj to Bj on second visit onwards. Does not allow french)
Reali hope the okt can bring in younger and prettier girls. Also the girl's service and attitude needs to improve....
Yes bro I think you may be right! Its time for okt to think about this and bring some fresh, good looking and energetic new Thai girls, now most of girls in this house service standard had dropped. I notice that may be most of Thai girls energy levels, attitude and standard is only good for one year in Singapore and I think after that service standard all may drop specially Thai hospitality and Thai friendliness can not be found in these girls and they gets some new attitude problems. Now I think most of girls in this house trying to serve their regulars.. For these regulars service or attitude does't matter at all.