View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I hate the part where they have many pics. All look so real and pretty in front then as you swipe to see more pics the original face come out looking more and more like a man. oh mine... 555555

I do have that tiny urge to try have 1 post-ops type become my "lover". But "She" must be extremely beautiful and mesmerizing without letting me realize i living in a dream/nightmare. I wonder how loving they can be. Of course i'm not ready to have sex. BBBJ i can consider since i already tried babok bj b4.
The reveal is usually the voice. There is something unnatural about most ladyboys trying to speak feminine tone and language. Even with the best surgery and maybe natural genetics that are more "feminine" in appearance it is hard to disguise the voice and mannerisms.