View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Continued....

1. Thermae at 9:30 on a Saturday night was packed like sardines. If you look up the definition of meat market, Thermae would be near the top. Nonetheless, it’s not just an ordinary meat market, it’s an institution in Bangkok. Even if you are a vegan, it’s worth the 60 baht soda or 110 baht Singha beer admission to get a chance to observe the interesting interactions between men and women of all sizes, shapes, ages and inclinations. In fact, I met a couple Malaysian Chinese guys living in BKK here many years ago and became good friends. They were the ones who opened my eyes to the amazing world that is Thailand.
2. Luxury condos and hotels still popping up left and right. The sight of construction boom reminds me of China. Wonder how long this will last. Just hope all these money trickle down to average people to improve their standard of living. Love Thai people!
3. Nana now has a nice new short time hotel on the third floor. So, sleazy cheap room is no longer an excuse not to bar fine lol. Stopped by RB4 but did not see as many cute SYT’s as last trip. Quality of girls at each gogo goes up and down like the sun rises and sets. Just nature of business.
4. Thonglor Area 10 is the place to go clubbing if you want to shun the farang-infested RCA. Yello/BarBarBar stands where Funky used to be. It’s connected to Demo. So you are free to roam and ogle all the eye candies. Just keep your radar well tuned to filter out LB’s.

To be continued....