Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

"Now. I need to get cleaned up and I want some company in the shower."

Tess gripped the chrome bath rail attached to the bathroom wall with both hands. She bent forward, ass jutting out, legs spread as a cascade of hot water streamed down from the shower head right between the crack of her ass.

Her ass was open -- because Ron's face was buried in there, a hand on either side of her butt cheeks holding her open while he rimmed and licked her asshole, his head moving rapidly up and down to torture her pussy before sliding back up to push his tongue past that dark rim. 

Tess tried hard not to moan, but she couldn't help it. Jonny had never done anything like this to her in the shower, knelt down in the steaming water to suck hungrily on her pussy and asshole. Ron did it so well, like he was starving and she was an amazing feast he couldn't gobble down fast enough. He was nasty and dirty, and she loathed him -- but god help her, Ron knew how to turn her on. She hated that more than anything. The knowing look in his eyes, that smirk that said, you love it.

Tess jerked as he pressed his face harder into her ass. He let go of a cheek and slipped two fingers into her pussy, continuing to push his tongue into her asshole.

"Nnngh!" Tess panted hard, trying to force back the build up of fire threatening to erupt. Any second now, she was going to cum, to explode. She moved back and forth with the rhythm of Ron's fingers and then suddenly he stopped.

"You -- you bastard! I was right on the - ."

"The what?"

She could hear the grin in his voice. "Go to hell!" Tess straightened up.

"Keep a hold of that rail, darling. I haven't finished with you."

Tess gripped the rail again and leaned over. She felt Ron's hands exploring her wet body, smoothing over and squeezing her ass, sliding up over her hips and sides and coming round to heft the weight of her tits in his hands, pulling at her nipples. Then his hands left her and she felt something large and hard circling her pussy hole.

God, yes! Tess moaned, then shook her head hard. No! No! This wasn't right. She did not want Ron's cock inside her. She seemed unaware that she was pushing back against him, inviting him in.

Ron plunged his cock inside her without warning and Tess screamed out. He stood behind her, his feets played outside hers on the non-slip shower floor and took up a hard, driving rhythm. The slap of his hips against her ass was loud above the roar of the show. His balls danced a rhythm of their own as they swung against her pussy. 

Ron ran his hand up her body to grip her shoulders, banging hard and groaning. Tess moved with him as best she could. He was that close to her she didn't have much space to manoeuver. She had to just take it how he was giving it to her and it felt awesome. 

Tears pricked Tess's eyes. I'm sorry, Jonny. I'm so sorry.

Ron slowed down, drawing out his cock and then slamming it back in, grunting each time.

"You like that, my little slut? Hmm? Ugh! Take it! Ugghhh!"

Tess threw back her head, her long hair flew back like a whip. Why did he have to speak to her like that? Just get on with it.

"You want this cock, Babel?"

"No!"

"Urghhh! Yes, you do. You want to get off. Say it."

"I hate you."

Ron slammed in again, and drew out slow, slow, slow. Tess's pussy twitched as though in protest.

"Tell me how badly you want my cock. How badly do you need me to fuck you." 

Ron didn't slide back in again and her pussy felt empty. It needed filling. It needed Ron's fat cock in it. Tess gritted her teeth, not wanting to give in. But who was she fooling? Only herself.

"My cock loves its new home, but it ain't moving in until you tell it to." Ron laughed. "Beg me to fuck you. Beg for my cock. You can do it. Didn't you used to whisper those dirty kind of things in the ears of the Pink Lips customers? Hmm?"

Tess pushed back against Ron but he moved away. She wanted it. He had stoked her up into a terrible thirst for his cock and wanting satisfaction from it and besides, how else was she going to get this ordeal over and done with?

Even in the hot steam of the shower she felt the heat of humiliation wash through her body.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Say it louder. Fucking shout it out. Beg!"

Tess took a deep breath. "Just fuck me, you dirty bastard!" she shouted. "Give me that fat, hard cock. Please, I need it real bad. Give it to me hard."

"You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Whose slut, Babel?"

"Yours."

"That's right. Mine. My whore."

Ron lined his cock up with her pussy hole and slid home. His pace was fast and furious and hard.

Tess didn't care if she seemed like a slut, didn't care if it was a betrayal of Jonny, didn't care that she hated Ron. Right now all that mattered was his cock. His cock was her whole world now and she slammed right back into him with every thrust, chasing that climax. She screamed with everything she had in her as she exploded, panting and sobbing.

"That's. My. Little. Babel whore!" Ron pressed up against her as he came, spurting his cum inside her, but saving some so that when he pulled out he could see the delicious creamy cum seeping out of her pussy. He smacked her hard on one cheek of her butt and sighed with satisfaction. "Finish up in here and meet me in the bedroom."

Tess straightened up. She covered her face with her hands. Shame and guilt ate away at her. It wasn't fair! She'd done what she had to do to get Ron to finish and leave. But really, how much of that was just a means to end the torture, and how much had been Babel the whore wanting and enjoying every last second of what Ron was giving her?

When Tess entered her bedroom, towel wrapped around her, Ron was dressed and fiddling with his cell phone. He was an older version of Jonny, tall and broad shouldered. He wasn't in bad shape, but his dark brown hair was balding and he had a bit of a paunch. The kindly black eyes that crinkled at the corner belied the lecherous, unscrupulous pig that he really was.

Tess clutched at the towel as he looked her over. 

"Bit late for modesty, isn't it? Drop the towel."

What did he want now? Reluctantly she tossed the towel aside. Her nipples grew hard under Ron's scrutiny.

"Well?" she asked.

"You're going to pose for me, sweetheart." He waved his phone at her.

"What? You mean photos? No... Ron, please," she whined. "What are you going to do with them?"

"I just want to look at reminders of you when I'm alone in my bed stroking my cock.".

"Is-is that all? You're not going to - ."

"To what?"

"I don't know...show them to anyone else? Or post them on the internet or something like that?"

Ron tapped on his cell phone.

"Ron! Are you listening to me. Are you - ."

"I told you. They're just for my eyes, Babel." He pointed the camera phone at her. "Now dance a little. Move your hips and make those tits jiggle for me."

"You just want to humiliate me any way you can."

"No, I'm entertaining myself. I love your body. I love your tits and I want to see you shake them for me. Just the way you shook them for all the old guys in Pink Lips."

Tess glared at him feeling self-conscious. That was her old life. If she was going to jiggle her breasts for anyone it should be Jonny. She began a jaunty little hip action that easily caused her breasts to shake and jump. Up and down and to the side. Her face flamed as Ron filmed her. His gaze crawled all over her body, the naked lust on his face couple with his grin of satisfaction. 

"I'd tell you to pull on your nipples to make them hard, but they already are. Imagine that."

"Fuck you!"

"Hold your tits and bounce them up and down."

"I hate you!" Tess spat.

"Bounce them harder. Now suck on a nipple and squeeze up your other tit. That's it. So fucking hot. Look at the camera while you're sucking. You're a natural born slut and you don't even realize it."

Ron snapped off a couple of pics. "Okay. Hold your tits and push them together. Good girl. Now smile."

"I'm not fucking smiling," Tess snarled.

"Babel, I want you to hold out those magnificent tits as if offering those melons to me would be the greatest pleasure you could give a man. And I want you to do it while giving me a big shit eating grin. Understand?"

"You know I hate you calling me Babel!"

"That's partly the reason I like saying it. Squeeze your tits in a bit more. Delicious. Can't wait to slobber all over them again."

"You're just a perverted bastard!" Tess pressed her breasts in more creating a deep cleavage.

"Now smile. Let me see those perfect teeth. Make it look real. That's it."

Last edited by JEMMA; 21-10-2018 at 09:36 AM.