Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
twsyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
For the taiwan stable, this latest girl not my cup of tea but to be fair, in the wechat account, she did say the girl only wants to take 4-5 customers a day so probably charging more to ensure timing spaced out better and also probably not tire out. And also...this is still cheaper than trying to get genuine taiwanese girls in Taipei....

And like I always said, too expensive, just move on. There are always many girls around for us to fuck.
i totally agree. pricing is all due to individual fl taiwan girls decision n okt has no control as diff girls have diff way of earning money. some girls can do mass clients and their body n physical n emotionally can take it. some girls can't and diff girls have diff price expectations and okt can't do much about it. if girls can't make money , why would they wanna travel and do this . taiwan passport can travel to most countries without visa and many taiwanese girls are already working in japan ,aus, europe,US and canada . they cost almost same but in their individual country currencies and even much more. over in singapore ,getting genuine taiwanese girls is already the lowest in comparing to other venue of work . without sexycat ,we guys in spore will b limited for choice or u can continue knowing taiwan girls in clubs or flower joints but spend more money but no guarantee of a fxxxx . to each their own , every business need to b profitable. if not no one will take the risk . as for slow reply ,okt has replied that she is a only lady okt n she is currently pregnant so those who do not know the reason ,pls dont flame. u wont know how a pregnant woman is like during the pregnancy period . benefit of doubts . as long as girl is our cup of tea n we can afford within our expectations and diff choice ,y not . its our own penis head anyway n our own money . demand n supply . chill n good year for 2019. my most honest opinion n do not flame me.thank you