Thread: Westerhaut FRs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Wh14 g5

Girl – G5 (Lily, 25 years old, debut Sep 2013 for 4 month from Bangkok, ex-university student major in media communication, wild horny girl like disco music, good English, naughty and chatty, like to tease me with her finger boobs and ass, good English, very competitive in this house, have 15 girls and she has 5-6 customer/day)
Look – 5.5/10 (not very smooth face skin, heavy makeup with white powders, big eyes with long fake eyelash, big high nose seems operated, waist length long dyed brown hair, pretty from the side view, a bit big face from the front view, like smiles but not pretty, have twinkling powders on face but looks a bit messy)
Body – 7.5/10 (155cm, fair smooth skin, no tattoo as she don't like tattoo, womanly meaty, meaty ass, very busty, red pimples on body, a bit tummy)
Boobs – 8/10 (busty natural soft C cup, light brown nipple, a bit saggy)
Bath – 7/10 (SOP, nice chat, ask her how many girls in the house, she joke me want fuck all the girls? which is correct LOL she know me well, very thorough shower, kneel down to apply soap gel on my legs, tell my skin very smooth fair, ask me to rinse my mouth with Listerine for 1hr but I spit out after 1min LOL; dry for me with towel also towel dry my dick on bed, she like dry dry; joke me to just lie down sleep not fuck)
BM – 6/10 (during catbath use C cup soft boobs to crush on my dick)
Catbath – 7/10 (super strong suction, aggressive and furious, nipples only)
CBJ – 8/10 (furious fast strongest suction, too strong feel a bit pain)
Finger – N.A. (never try)
French – N.A. (turn head away during missionary, I not bother to try either)
FJ – 7/10 (use KY, tight wet well trimmed pussy, furious wild fast cowgirl crazy grinding back and forth and squat pump 3mins to make herself cum first, she was tired then; doggie grab her meaty ass but her body position is very low which avoid my dick pump too deep; missionary fake moans with dirty fuck words, turn head away seems not like French, pussy loose then, she a bit tired and bored by then, contract her pussy to make me cum, very accommodating no complain for the long bonk. only ask me how long not fuck, after bonk immediately push me away and complain she is hot, low GFE)
Massage – N.A. (ask me to add 1 more session for sleep, just ignore)
GFE – 6/10 (wild horny)
Attitude – 7/10 (naught wild horny, friendly to offer me the water after bonk, ask me to visit her overnight at $200)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)