View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

RTF: Flimi - TRL

This is a RTF FR for Flimi. 1st session with her was so good that I had to go back for more. The location has changed and I like this area better. Msg Bro SK when I was at the meeting point and was told to "kuai kuai wait there"
Flimi came to pick me up in a black dress, which showed off a stunning figure. This time no mask and had make up. Gotta give her props for making the
effort. She then took my sunnies "catwalked" to her room which I thought was amusing.

As soon as the room door shut, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. Started to strip me and rub her big Ds and ass all over me. Had some playful foreplay before we headed to the showers and again went down on her knees to BBBJ me. Today she went deep and could hear her gag as I mouth fucked her a little. Had more intense foreplay in the showers and we were all over
each other.
Quickly dried up and then what happened next was probably the most mindblowing fuck that I ever had. Hahaha. We were both drenched after round 1, fucking all around the room in every position imaginable and she was trying not to scream. She said that she had come 3 times when I finished. We cuddled in each other arms and it was super warm after such an intense fuck session. The perspiration gleening on her body was such a sight. HOT!
Round 2 happened soon after and doggy was the main focus. She likes it from the back and fucking her from behind while looking at the ass bounce was....... SHe lay in totally spent, at the end of this round. lol

This session was 100% better than the first as we already had some chemistry. She joked that today, "the tiger has become a kitten" and I laughed as we had both fucked each other silly today. The 90 minutes today felt short and needless to say I will be back to see her again before she goes back.