View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: The Making of a Friendship

Cont'd 11

”Oh you sweet man,” she said, kissing him passionately. Carl picked her up at that point and laid her on the bed, his lust far from quenched. Lying beside her he then kissed her passionately, their tongues swiping each other’s as he rolled her over so that she lay on top of him. Andrea then decided to sit up, and feeling behind her grasped his stiff rod of flesh once more. Looking down and positioning her self correctly, she lowered her self onto his cock, savouring the moment his large member pierced her pussy.

Once she was comfortable, she began to ride him by lifting her self up a little and then dropping down again. These were just small movements but enough so that she could feel his full length enter from tip to base. Carl was helping her maintain balance by holding her hands, whilst she locked her arms in a straight position. Her hips were constantly moving, as her butt rose and fell again and again. Her eyes were tightly closed as she moaned from the pleasure these actions were giving her, and heard Carl’s sweet English accent as he urged her on. ”Mm... Andrea...you gorgeous woman you,” she heard him say. Andrea enjoyed hearing him cry out like that, it gave her great pleasure knowing that she was pleasing her man. It was easy however to please a sweet kind Guy such as Carl, for he was a Gentleman at all times.

Andrea could sense she was about to climax, her loins were telling her in the most delightful way. As she did so she pinched her nipples to make the moment more intense, and her juices seemingly poured out and surrounded Carl’s cock. He could feel her juices, which only served to turn him on more, until finally he too came for the last time that night. After that Andrea collapsed on top of him, totally warn out from her athletic feat. They talked for hours after that, just lying arm in arm until finally they both fell asleep.

The next day brought a lot of sunshine and scenic landscapes, as the train crossed the border, entering the state of Oregon. Carl had a couple of phone numbers which belonged to friends in this state, two women he’d chatted to from the bulletin board where he’d first spotted Andrea, or at least her posts. It turned out that Andrea had also talked to these two women before, having met them in the same forum. ”In my last communiqué with Kathy and Isabella, they told me to phone as soon as the train reached the first station,” said Carl. ”I’m quite looking forward to meeting them, especially Isabella, she always make me laugh on the bulletin board,” replied Andrea, giggling. ”Yeah, I know what you mean, I’m looking forward to meeting them both, I had some pretty wild conversations with Kathy,” said Carl, with a smirk on his face. ”I just bet you did,” replied Andrea, poking him playfully in the ribs.

They passed the next couple of hour’s away playing cards in their cabin, whilst playfully teasing one another. Soon however, their train reached its destination and Carl was phoning the number Kathy had given him. ”Hi...could I speak to Kathy please,” he said, hoping he’d gotten the right number. After a short pause, with voices heard in the background, Carl could hear a voice.