Old 06-11-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ridinghoodglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: good massage with sexy lady in mount austin

Today....let it be a lesson for all. I usually only thought of massage places here in JB. But my recent visit to a KL awesome fck joint had me wanting to try a full service session in JB. So I went ahead and took a drive to mutiara rini and turn on my wechat to see what is nearby. Got an OKT to introduce a lady @ red"something" boutique hotel, go figure out. English cottage design..... I asked for big boobs and he gave me one super saggy fucker, I think my man boobs is easily bigger..... Nvm face ok but attitude omg.... Bj like trying to blow those hot sausage at luk luk stall.... 30sec max . Then took the rubber and cap on and ask me to bonk her, she wants to lie down,... I went soft with all this negativity and ask her to continue to bj abit longer she said no...blow a bit niah thats it.... Fucking hell no mood liaw and while she trying to handjob me..... I straight stand up, went shower and left, soldiers saved. Wasted my RM200 to that piece of meat and decide I need sos. Though of Rose spa no.5 . Quickly book a session and my night went from fucking hell to fucking awesome. I wont elaborate much about the session at rose spa but it was awesome. I shall search no furthur moving forward unless bros here can share their experiences that tops No.5 from rose spa, please ..... I rest my case.