Old 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
ultraeqd1987 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Thanks brothers here who PM me the OKT contact of AC.

This is my first FR of the place - so I will also write a few lines setting up the scene.

Went there for an adventure. Called up the Albert, friendly enough chap. No problem parking, limited spots though - so might be a problem on weekends. Drove in at 7:00pm - already 2 of the best girls have been booked for all nighters. I've never been to AC, the rooms are fairly clean - budget hotel standard. Weekdays not busy at all it would seem. The specialty of AC is of course Westerners/Middle Easterners and exotics (to us), I can tap that. Be prepared though for a significant attitude shift in work ethics and habits of the girls compared the usual PRC and Tomyams.

Still a very good selection was available - at least 12 girls. Some stunners (IMHO, YMMV), some a bit chubby. Now the interesting thing is, the room was fairly small - some of the girls discreetly took a seat in the corner out my eye direct line of sight. Some girls sat directly in front of me and were very friendly. As luck would have it - I let my little bro do my thinking and chose a good looking black haired Russki that was sitting by the corner. She was a looker but she was more interested in chatting with her friends than me at the moment. As I said, little bro was doing the thinking.

Name: Katerina
Origin: Sunny St. Petersburg, Russia
Look: 8/10 - black long hair, slim and fit. some acne on face
Boobs: 5/10 - no boobs to really speak of. Not enough to full handfull.
Ass: 7/10 - Nice enough I guess from the looks of it - it was precious enough to make sure my hands don't get too close to it.
Body: 8.5/10 - Tall, the body type I like - slim.
Shower: 3.0 she gave me a shower... I can take the same shower at home...
Catbath and Foreplay: 2.0 - HAHAHA! No touchy here, no touchy there.
CBJ: 5/10 - CBJ, I've had much better. Today she does CBJ, no mood today to BBBJ me I guess.
FJ: 4/10
RTF: Too many fishes to try before tapping that again

Explanation of low score 4/10 FJ:
She understands english, basically enough to say No, No, No. No kiss here, no kiss there. No do this, no do that. Everything condom - touch that must use condom. Since no kissing allowed, after shower - foreplay is limited to catbath which was restricted to one small section of my body - my right nipple - she loves my right nipple it seems because that's about all she licked - than straight away attack my mister happy (after putting on a cap).

BJ, Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary, sidefuck and standing, already by the 1st hour complaining why I don't cum. I paid for 3 hours worth of fucking baby, I'm in it for the long haul... Girl don't like being touched, BJ was 90 degrees to the side away from my hands. Thighs always closed when not fucking so no touchy there, in fact her body language is "no touchy me"

But I'm a nice guy she say she wants to stop for a cigarette break - sigh... I say yes okay. Mistake. Smokes at the side of bed, smiled a lot but sits far away from me, no petting, rabba rabba or HJ. On top of that, utters Russian complaints when as her to do stuff. Also I get a long whine complaining when I ask why no kissing. Dr. No in bed, mood complete spoilt, erotic connection non-existent. Mr. Happy says fuck that I'm done and out of here.

Final summary:
Choose the girl that makes eye contact and is interested when you do the line up. Don't choose the good looking girls that are trying to hide from your view (by sitting in the corner). As luck would have it, bro Kisada has already posted a FR for Katerina on page 24 (i copied his format and changed my scores). She has the looks to be picked out from the line-up I guess; he got her on a better day, she liked him better and gave him a BBBJ, I got the CBJ - and a whole lot of "no touchy me" and "I'm on a smoke break" attitude. I've tapped angmoh poon before but I do know indifferent service when I see it, even by angmoh standards.

==========

Not an auspicious start on my AC adventures; but I am in it for the long haul baby! More fishes in that pond will post more FRs from that place once Mr. Happy and the wallet recharges!

Last edited by ultraeqd1987; 10-10-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: added some details