View Single Post
Old 20-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool 8 princesses

Again we have the princess, before we go further let me get things off mine chests.

After 40 yrs we are telling the newcomers and FTs we were tough, we stood under the rains for 1 or 2 hours. Could shock them for a while, later on they would agree with locals that it is nothing to shout aloud. (It rained on our parade).

“You real person is much handsome”, WTF was that, non locals are curious. Actually the correct Mandarin term is, “You are handsome.” He is no transformer so how could he being not real?

Back over here, I pretty much saw a customer nick that would be, we had vision to bonk our sweethearts and celebrity. Paying sex in certain extents it fulfills our desire. However all make believe nothing more.

I present the girls not in running offers, have a good weekend and we might rub shoulder this weekend. For the new bits it is house followed by room numbers. Now I miss Audrey I mean Moon.

1 1611 Pat/ Zhou Ying
2 1404 Kit/ Constance Song
3 0205 Mun Mun/ Ann Kok
4 0905 Xiao Wei/ Niki Muller
5 1617 Moon/ Audrey Lim
6 0711 Carol/ Zhang Hui Mei
7 1012 Kico/ Andrea Chow
8 1106 Yan Yan/ Cathy Chow
9 0703 Cookie/ Gwendolyn Wan (a brother wrote, she must be pretty for me to spend 50)
10 1604 Ivy/ Chen Li Ping
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily