View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
20th January - Monday - went to barbarbar with 4 guys and one of the guy had a FL with him. Reached around 11.30 but the place was not rocking at all. Too many guys and so quickly finished the bottle from the other night and left to the normal KTV around 1am. Wasnt much girls to chose from but i chose a 20 year old and the other bro picked a perfect english speaking girl. I changed girl because too boring and picked a previous girl from last time. Later on a girl i hanged out with before that works in the KTV came and brought in 2 gays. Was very entertaining and left around 5am
21st January - Tuesday - Went to G CLub in Rama3 as it appears the cheapest option of a g club around. Went with 4 bros and english speaking girls are limited and was only 4-5. 2 bottles of Black finished and for 3-4 hours total damage was 4.2k per pax. Around 1.20 headed to barbarbar and looked inside full of guys and not even full/ Proceeded onto Babyface and they close at 2am lately due to police checks.

So low on choices went to KTV main one and i picked the girl who keeps speaking to me in the corridor but never had a chance to pick her. Shes crazy in drinking. Bro picked a girl but later on my friend who works there came with 2 gays. He stopped the current girl to be with my friend. He has a chance to take her back free of charge lol. lucky him