Old 24-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

She slowly tied her soft silky hair up and grabbed my donger while slowly licking the tip of it. “How do you like the feeling of your best friend sucking your dick?”

Her teasing was on-point. I was totally turned on by her euphoric words. She slowly licked away all the pre-cum on my saber while looking straight right into my eyes with her ever so cute and dazzling eyes.

Never could I imagined, that I am just one step away from fucking Serene in her bathrobe and making her mine.

She stood up, pushed my right on the bed and slowly climbed her way onto the bed and onto my lap. My mind went blanked as she was trying to inside my dong into her. The only thing in mind was I wanted to take control. Instead, I pushed her on the bed, still with her bathrobe on, my chest on her perky little boobs, squeaky eyes looking at me (little confused) and pull her robe a little as I inserted my dick into her glory hole.

Her face totally changed, giving off the euphoric look with a slight discomfort on not being in control. (She is used to being control of everything)

“Fuck. Kevin, please be gentle. Okay?” She begged while looking a little lost.

I grabbed both her small wrists and thrust my hips back and forth while she moaned continuously with her eyes slightly closed, she was definitely enjoying every moment of my harden stick.

I beastly removed her bathrobe as I sucked on her nipples while my right hand was squeezing her perfectly cupped right boob. The face that she was showing was a mixture of innocence and slutty.

“Ah, Kevin… Please don’t stop… I am in love with your huge dick…” Her erotic moans were slowly exerted off her little red lips.

I grabbed her body and positioned her facing the window, while the right side of her body and mine are lying flat on the bed; spooning position. I began my vigorous hip thrusts as she was grabbing onto my head while she tilted her head around and started tonguing the hell out of me.

We were totally in the zone while fucking each other’s balls and pussy off. At that point, I knew my loads were about to come out but I couldn’t care less, I would take responsible anyways.

“Fuck… Serene, I am about to cum…” I hold onto her tight as her body and mine were spazzing trying to apprehend our orgasms.

I took my donger out afterwards she looked at me in shocked with her hands on her mouth. “Did that really happened?” She exclaimed.

“Yea… I am sorry Serene… But I will love you and take care of you.” I apologized.

“You crazy who want you to take care of me! Today is my safe day la! And let’s just be fuck buddy first until I sort my mind out okay?” Serene proclaimed, “But I still love you okay?”

She blew me a kiss while took out her panties waving at me, quirky little girl, and wore her clothes back on while we slowly proceed to find our parents acting like nothing happened.

But we all know what is going to happened next…