Old 28-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bobobobo18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Hello, just came back from a Bali trip and went to 3 spas, quick review for each.

Flame Spa
Impeccable service, a cold beer while you wait for the room to be ready? Hell yea! Girls were pretty hot too, one actually looked Chinese but didn't pick her because she wasn't smiling, which kinda indicates she's not into pleasing you, haha. Anw 650k for sensual massage, 100k for vip room with attached shower (I went for this). Room was clean and the music was good! Kinda like bar music instead of some Beethoven's melody set on infinite loop. To my surprise she actually gave me an excellent massage before going sensual. She applied some hot lotion thingy, similar to what they had in Delta, then did a boob massage while playing with mini-me, all the time I was just lying there on my stomach. Very, very sensual indeed. There are mirrors around the room so feel free to enjoy the sight. After flipping she offered bj (but no cim) for 250k,which I took it up. Nicely done too, finished with us sitting and facing each other while she stroked it, simulating the deed.
TL;DR excellent massage and even better sensual. Damage 1 mil with bj. One of the better massaged I've had

Orfis Spa
Old room with old bedsheets. Girl wasn't too hot and didn't really put out too much. Massage was good, sensual part was mechanical. And all for 750k, money which could have gone to flame. They do have a 1 mil option for FS. I wouldn't patronize again.

Delta Spa
Excellent facility and service, PR officer will ask for your girl preference and massage strength, both of which didn't disappoint. Slightly above 1 mil for massage, hot stone massage, wet massage (which is basically water jets sprayed onto your back, kinda painful actually), and the joyful ending. What I like is their facilities, and free food after massage! It's like those China spas where you can hang around after your massage, all for the price of about 100sgd. Never had a disappointing time at Delta before (though I've only been to one in Jakarta and the one here in Bali)