View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Getting STD test during covid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADKID21 View Post
Will it be very strict? Like doctors asking for sexual encounter information like the girl's name, contact what so ever? Also how to provide correctly and don't over expose myself. Also I'm a NSF currently and a newbie. All help appreciated
dont bother with too much of ur exposure. the docs and nurses at dsc and other private clinics are there to do their job which is check and diagnose ur status. not arrest and investigate u of what u did where u do ur deed etc.

for nsf i not too sure if dsc can cover u fully, but u can try since u might get free. but if u really want play safe to keep ur nsf a secret, u can go private de, they wont know if ur nsf or not, esp those that provide anonymous testing. but bear in mind those are ex as hell. i did those anonymous at private before and it costs me a bomb.