Old 14-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x2ream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Went to Rio in Macau about 1 month ago. Went about 8ish. Not many girls if you go later. But they have loadsss of girls from all over asia, your china,korea,jap,indo,viet,thai all also have. Tried a china girl. Pricey but gotta try it once in your life. Service is good considering the price you pay! And if you have the full Rio experience.. you will never look at milk the same way again.. I can't help giggling everytime im looking at all the milk displays at supermarkets!

Bored at night so taxi driver brought me to FN. All the china mui there in bunny costumes!! damn all those girls giving me eyes in bunny costume wanna service me nicely.. but a Ukrainian girl caught my eye.. make sure to ask the okt if their service good or not and he will always say 'all service good' then ask 'confirm a?' and he will have a quick chat to make sure your service you get is good! (trick taught to me by taxi driver).

Also this taxi driver damn cocktease.. keep telling me they have 'locals' only place where they get to test drive new china girls for budget friendly price before they move to the famous spa but refuse to tell me (supposedly all spas except rio charge about the same). Any bro can confirm this taxi driver story?