View Single Post
Old 30-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
WTH am I doing leaving to LP w/o mobile with me and disappointing all the big bros here (Osama, Limbo & etc.). I suppose I owe u guys a beer then. I promise u will get it the next time we meet.

haha... sorie sorie... when i checked sbf i saw dat u were already offline... so did not PM u my mobile... was wif bro inluv07 at dat time... and waiting for bro limborock... apparently limborock was the only one who had your number and he got tied down with work until met us quite late...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.