View Single Post
Old 17-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
patterns includes
1. telling u her parents are very strict, must go home see parents before boom boom

2. after see parents say grandma very old need to see her get married before she die.

3. she say cambodian society is very conservative boy and girl cannot go to room alone, only husband and wife can (partly true )

and the list goes on

and if you state before hand that this is short term arrangement and it is purely a monetary transaction, the following patterns would occur

1. father, mother sick, grandparents sick etc etc

2. house need repair etc etc

3. phone spoil, motorbike spoil, vibrator spoil etc etc

basically tries to squeeze as much money from u as possible in the shortest time possible have fun courting
Actually I did some reading/research about bargirls when I returned from Phnom Penh.

I feel that it is the same everyone, in SG KTV, china KTV, Geylang legal house, sometimes if you willing to let the girl take advantage of your kindness. then the person can only blame himself when in the end he is just one of the many roberts the girl is chopping.

I know this friend, 40+, have wife and son. He told me he spent over SG$10k buying luxury goods for a thai FL. Personally I wont do it, but as a friend, it is not my right to flame him for using such a strategy. In the end, the girl go back BKK bar to work, he told me he damn pissed off when she lied to him she already stop working at agogo bar.

This friend is a nice guy somemore, really sad to hear him tell me his story when he returned from Bangkok.

Sure, giving her some money is OK (with a decent salary, a small cash gift is fine), but I think we should all know where to draw the line when the girl starts to make use of us.