View Single Post
Old 26-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
Brothers.. need you peoples' advice here.

I'm currently 18 years old. My little bro have no circumcision before. I ever tried pulling the foreskin down but it's sure tight and hurts if i uses more force. So i gave it up, never retract it down before and again. I have no problem urinating or having sex whatsoever. Well.. i do retract the foreskin abit down, exposing abit of my dickhead and wash it during my showers.

Once when i'm having sex.. the girl tried to pull down my foreskin suddenly and i felt alittle pain and shock. Told her it's okay and leave it.

What i'm more worried is would there be any infection in the foreskin.. even if i did wash it everday?

Do you think i should go for such OP?

Rgds.
Bro,

You have the same problem with me.......

As you pull up and down and up and down, over the years, your foreskin will get thicker and longer. Soon, you will not be able to see your dick head...........

The situation will really start to detoriate when after every sex session, your Dick will get redish and swollen........

GO FOR IT......you have plenty of information here, which can help you go through your process.....

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290