Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suspect you didn't give us the full story. Any ban longer than 3 years will be based on the severity of the offence.

If I am you then I will work in Singapore and build family in Vietnam. You can visit Vietnam every 2 weeks.

Vietnam economy is booming and if you have a legal Viet spouse, you can apply for spouse resident card and allowed visa to stay for at least 6 months.

Invest in Vietnam property and sure you become rich faster than you work in Singapore.
Ya kena ban 3 years is damn jialat. ask the vnbu dont pang pui lah what walking on street kena suspect. please lah, is work ktv kena liak isit. last time i got a vnb kena ban 3 years also cos tio liak in ktv.

work in sg earn sgd change to vnd and buy property there. distrct 2 district 7 u can afford now kar kar hoot next time hoseh liao

Next target. 2000 Points