View Single Post
Old 16-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

i remember one time I go camping with my school. Then got one time me and my friend followed my chio bu young teacher (she is in PT singlet and PT shorts (damm short like not wearing any underwear sia) to the shower room. We camp beside her shower cubicle and peep at her bathing. damm shiok sia. damm........ fuck........ i remember my dick steam until siao. Then 3 of us really feel like bash into her cubicle and pull her out to fuck her sia. At that time we were still 15 sia. fuck. Dun really dare to do it also.

Her figure is damm good. Her breast is the kind of round type.Her pussy hair is so wet.... fuck. Her whole body is so wet and full of soap foam. hahaha.