View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Find threads For Countries & Cities/Night Life/Best Bonk of Year/Immigration issues

Welcome to International Section

This thread is to help everyone to familiarize with reading and posting in this section. The international section is divided into countries and major cities. Each country will have a thread for sharing and each city within the country may also have a thread for sharing.

All are welcome to read and post relevant stories and questions in the relevant thread related to the city.

I had posted all the URL links for the various countries and cities to save you time to search for them. Just need to click on the various countries or cities URL link and will bring to the thread you are looking for.

Please do not start a thread unnecessary.Ask question(s) here before you start a thread. All new duplicate threads will be deleted or merged into the existing threads. Also there is absolutely no reason to quote entire LONG post when posting new reply.

Hope you enjoy reading and posting here.

Lastly any feedback or suggestions to improve this International Section is welcome. You can always PM me.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 14-12-2018 at 02:29 PM.