View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP / Find threads For Countries & Cities / Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
now you knew how confusing and difficult to find the threads if you dun know how to navigate this forum...

I cannot merge Changan thread into Events in CP 2 thread...means that FeiGohGoh loses TS status...

so split up Macau and Zhuhai...means start new thread for Zhuhai or Macau and keep the existing as the other city...

anyone has any other suggestions...

by the way...plenty of work just to go thru all these threads...merging and closing threads...took me almost whole weekend...^^
I feel for you and DO SEE all the work you've put into this. Kudos!

I of course don't know how things work/should work on SBF as far as TS etc is concerned - but how about you asking FGG to just start another thread and merge all of them together?

And just keep existing thread and change the title to something like "Zhuhai and Surrounds" and start a new Macau thread.

Anyway, just suggesting.... as usual. LOL

SEAJ

Ps. Please feel free to delete my posts on this thread - probably best to make this sticky free of clutter to just show your list of threads, and then just close it off to new posts/instruct those who subsequently has suggestions/requests to just PM you directly.

Last edited by SEAJ; 25-01-2015 at 04:33 PM.