View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Thursday 11/05: when to Hei Hei with Bro Buster agin. Got to the entry about 11:30pm and bouncer says 'Members Only'. Man! This place is starting to give me the shit! Cannot go in so headed next door to 'Sugar'. Entrance fee is $160 including one beer. Took the escalator upstairs and place is quite posh. Too many young ones for my likings. Some even look like school kids. But ofcourse there was a few older ones too.

Bro Buster the Braveheart started work and chatted with a few groups of gals. He is even approaching gals with sharks these days. Damn BRAVE! After awhile, got to dance with 2 gals. While doing the groove to techno music (not really my kinda stuff), a girl came over to say 'Hi' to Bro Braveheart. Buster being Buster, started TCSS with her. She is a Canadian ABC here on vacation. He is surprised as he has just met Ms. Braveheart. Soon she was holding his hand and hugging him. Shit! This girl is WILD. Buster bought her drinks and after was grooving to the music. I dont believe it, this girl is a definate ONS. You agree with me Bro Buster? But due to his high looks standards, Buster was feeling abit uncomfortable with this chick. She was around 5-6 looks range. As it was getting a little late, we made an excuse and quickly head out the door. Tonite, PussyBuster was BUSTERED and out played!

In conclusion, if you're under 25yo and like loud techno music, you will feel at
home at Sugar. Alot of young ones here and bar attendants are more friendly than Hei Hei. Alot of girls to dance with.